Igor Pavlenko was born in the city of Alma-Ata, Kazakhstan Republic, on October 30,1967.
- 1982 to 1991: Musical College named after P.I.Tchaïkovsky end to the State Conservatory.
- 1984: Winner of the 1° prize of the republican contest of young musicians.
- 1986 to 1988: Musician, solo clarinetist of the Ensemble of Song and Dance of the Red Army.
- 1987 Participation in the Festival of Arts “Northern Lights”, Tomsk, Russia.
- 1989 to 1990: Saxophonist-alto of “Sax-Chorus” jazz-quintet
- 1989: Participant of International Jazz Festival “Jazz over Volga” as member of the “Sax-Chorus” jazz quintet.YaroslavI city (Russia), and musical tour in the cities of India ( Delhi, Bombay).
- 1990: Leningrad Rock-Club.Saxophonist of “Courier” group, St. Petersbourg, Russia.
- 1990 to 1997: Solo saxophonist of Show Theater of Popular Music of the legendary “Na-Na” group, Moscow.
- Since 1991:Multiple tours and musical festivals in the cities of the URSS, Baltic countries…Musical tours abroad : India, Germany, the USA and Thailand with the “Na-Na” group.
- Since 2000:
Solo concerting activity and studio work.
Igor lives in France and goes on giving concerts in France, Germany and Switzerland